Toto fórum používa cookies
Toto fórum využíva cookies pre uloženie svoje prihlasovacie údaje, ak sú registrované a vašej poslednej návštevy, ak nie ste. Cookies sú malé textové dokumenty uložené v počítači; cookies nastavené tohto fóra môžu byť použité len na tejto webovej stránke a nepredstavujú žiadne bezpečnostné riziko. Cookies na tomto fóre tiež sledovať konkrétne témy ste si prečítali a kedy ste naposledy čítal. Prosím potvrdiť, či prijať alebo odmietnuť tieto cookies nastavená.

Cookie budú uložené vo vašom prehliadači bez ohľadu na voľby, aby sa zabránilo ste bol znovu túto otázku. Budete mať možnosť zmeniť nastavenia cookies kedykoľvek pomocou odkazu v päte.

Hodnotenie témy:
  • 0 Hlas(ov) - 0 Priemer
Remembering the days Posey and Bumgarner both equally strike property operates
End your eyes for a instant. Obvious your brain.I shifting in direction of say nearly anything, and, with out using year in the direction of believe that, youe relocating in the direction of explain to me the initially detail that will come in direction of your thoughts.Ok, below we move:The a few defining Giants of this ten years.What arrives in the direction of your brain?Tim Lincecum is my preferred Large. Matt Cain is a legend in just just about every path. Pablo Sandoval and Hunter Pence are reliable for much more of my favourable reminiscences than greatest of my childhood mates https://www.sanfranciscofanshop.com/87-G...ski_Jersey. Brandons Belt and Crawford are elegant.However there simply just one resolution: Buster Posey, Madison Bumgarner, and Bruce Bochy.Those people are the defining statistics of the very last 10 decades Tyler Herb Jersey, which, within just circumstance on your own expected a reminder, provide as the least difficult 10 years of Giants baseball Orlando Cepeda Jersey. As a result of a vast margin Willie Mays Jersey.It was fitting, then, that inside of the penultimate match that theyl all enjoy within with each other, a little something one of a kind occurred: Posey and Bumgarner Jeffrey Leonard Jersey, battery good friends and ideal pals for therefore extensive, possibly strike dwelling operates. Sure, upon Tuesday, MadBum and Gerald either smacked balls higher than the fence. It was the 3rd season theye accomplished consequently within just the exact same video game, which is not the optimum statistically in all probability problem, contemplating that Bumgarner merely consists of 19 job dingers, and Posey isn specifically identified for his electrical power. Yet that fitting and poetic.Thus let keep in mind just about every season.July 13, 2014It protected towards say 2014 was a magical time of Giants baseball. And this match was as magical as they get hold of, with either Posey and Bumgarner hitting grand slams. My goodness that Posey swing is perfection.June 6, 20162016 was considerably fewer magical than 2014, still we didn realize that within just June. The Giants were being Incredibly magical then, and they experienced more magic inside of this recreation, wherever 2-function pics by way of Bumgarner and Posey bookended one particular through Joe Panik, delivering the Giants a trio of 2-work household operates within the exact same inning.September 24, 2019Allow me repeat what I claimed former: This incorporates been the simplest 10 years of Giants baseball, via a huge margin.It straightforward towards overlook that the moment a few instantly yrs of primarily non-aggressive ball. It poetic - and currently we are assisted the severe reminder that poetry is hardly ever joyous - that the 3rd year that Bumgarner and Posey homered with each other arrived in just a decline. They weren equally grand slams, which include within the to start with video game. They weren the two inside of the exact same inning, as in just the moment video game. There was minimum amount magic, at optimum. They didn earn. Yet they did strike property operates. And Bruce Bochy did smile. And it is a joyful memory.This 10 years of baseball finishes inside a 7 days, and anytime it does, the trio that stood at the forefront of it will be damaged up.What a fitting Tuesday it was, then.

https://www.sanfranciscofanshop.com/47-G...yly_Jersey
https://www.sanfranciscofanshop.com/118-...lta_Jersey
https://www.sanfranciscofanshop.com/82-G...ams_Jersey
Odpovedať
« Staršie | Novšie »

Prejsť na fórum:

Užívateľ (ia) prezerajúci toto téma: 1 hosť(ov)