Toto fórum používa cookies
Toto fórum využíva cookies pre uloženie svoje prihlasovacie údaje, ak sú registrované a vašej poslednej návštevy, ak nie ste. Cookies sú malé textové dokumenty uložené v počítači; cookies nastavené tohto fóra môžu byť použité len na tejto webovej stránke a nepredstavujú žiadne bezpečnostné riziko. Cookies na tomto fóre tiež sledovať konkrétne témy ste si prečítali a kedy ste naposledy čítal. Prosím potvrdiť, či prijať alebo odmietnuť tieto cookies nastavená.

Cookie budú uložené vo vašom prehliadači bez ohľadu na voľby, aby sa zabránilo ste bol znovu túto otázku. Budete mať možnosť zmeniť nastavenia cookies kedykoľvek pomocou odkazu v päte.

Hodnotenie témy:
  • 0 Hlas(ov) - 0 Priemer
Miller potential customers Broncos over and above Seahawks 27-24
DENVER (AP) — Circumstance Keenum received his Denver debut inspite of throwing 3 interceptions towards transfer with his a few touchdowns.He can thank Von Miller , who sacked Russell Wilson a few periods Penny Hart T-Shirt, pressured 2 fumbles and recovered one particular as the Broncos kept off the Seattle Seahawks 27-24 upon toward acquire for the 18th season inside of their previous 19 dwelling openers Tyler Mabry T-Shirt.Keenum, who signed a 2-12 months, $36 million verify-it offer within just Denver 6 weeks back immediately after major the Minnesota Vikings toward the NFC championship video game, constantly spends his season involving collection with his brain down yet he retained wanting up in direction of see Miller magic.Im hoping in direction of remain concentrated upon wanting at the photos, taking prepared for my subsequent sequence. Nonetheless it demanding not in direction of interest as soon as the group relocating outrageous and Von out there crawling or whatsoever he performing, no matter what his sack dance is, Keenum claimed. That modern towards check out.Im satisfied Im upon the sidelines Whilst he upon the sector, that for absolutely sure.Wilson wasnt as a result fortuitous.We performed a particularly complicated safety, just one of the easiest defenses youre shifting in the direction of facial area all yr. In a natural way Von is a suitable participant and he developed some mystery performs, Wilson claimed.Miller, whose suitable participate in arrived once he conveniently snatched the ball versus working back again Chris Carson hands, explained not too long ago that he hates dealing with Wilson, whom he considers the easiest quarterback inside of the recreation at present.I nevertheless dont such as enjoying in opposition to Russell, I imply, functioning about out there 20 yards, turning out to be anyone fatigued, Miller explained. Luckily for us, we had been capable in the direction of attain him just before he may possibly order begun. That was within our plan this 7 days, we ideal in the direction of hold him inside of the pocket and (deliver) him combat us with his arm, which he qualified of performing. Still wed really opt for that poison and that method labored.Wilson threw for 298 yards and a few TDs, still was selected off 2 times and sacked 6 days and ran exactly 2 times for 5 yards.He received out of the pocket a several of days, yet that Russ, Miller mentioned. He a Wonderful participant. He likely toward acquire out of the pocket https://www.seahawkstshirtsstore.com/Mik...T_Shirt-54, nonetheless we retained some of the Terrific performs towards a bare minimum.Keenum, who threw for 329 yards, basically threw 7 interceptions previous period and by now he incorporates 3.Im fairly energized concerning how positive this soccer employees can be, Keenum claimed. Simply because if we consider treatment of the ball — if I acquire treatment of the ball, given that all those are all upon me — have been relocating in direction of be Pretty, truly complicated towards fight.SPUTTERING SEAHAWKSAfter Demaryius Thomas atoned for numerous early hiccups as a result of scoring the move-forward TD with 11:11 still left, the Seahawks received accurately 3 yards within just their previous 3 belongings, the final 1 finishing with Adam Jones interception at midfield with no season still left.It discouraging https://www.seahawkstshirtsstore.com/Pen..._Shirt-144, Seahawks practice Pete Carroll mentioned. 3rd downs we ended up terrible (2 for 12) and we didnt work the ball as properly as we ideal (64 yards) and we bought sacked a bunch of occasions. It was not a rather new recreation for us.Wilson place the Seahawks forward 24-20 Though he identified Tyler Lockett all by itself for a 51-back garden touchdown capture early inside of the fourth quarter.HOMECOMING KINGBrandon Marshall 20-backyard garden TD capture for Seattle tied it at 17 and arrived in opposition to the personnel he commenced his profession with back again in just 2006.NO DOUBTING THOMASOne of Keenum interceptions arrived every time Demaryius Thomas, who additionally experienced a few passes transfer off his fingers and was whistled for a trying to keep get in touch with that negated a initially-down work, never ever appeared back again and basic safety Earl Thomas snared it within just his 1st sport given that finishing his holdout .I idea I experienced a pick out-6, reported Thomas, who was stuck at the 15-backyard line through Broncos rapid working back again Phillip Lindsay.No subject: 6 seconds later on https://www.seahawkstshirtsstore.com/Mic...T_Shirt-20, newbie restricted close Will Dissly blew further than starter linebacker Bradley Chubb and hauled in just the 15-backyard TD go.Only pleased toward take all through the very first recreation and acquire that out of the path, claimed Earl Thomas, who returned in the direction of the personnel soon after his pay out-me-or-exchange-me necessities went nowhere.SOMERSAULT CELEBRATIONDenver took a 14-10 contribute each time Emmanuel Sanders somersaulted into the stop zone with a 43-backyard garden ranking. That was his to start with touchdown because 7 days 2 of ultimate time.It was positive toward attain again inside of the conclude zone therefore I made a decision in the direction of bust out the transform, Sanders mentioned. It felt Excellent.Dual TROUBLEShaquill Griffin dual brother, newbie linebacker Shaquem Griffin, began the activity with K.J. Wright out after minimal knee surgical procedures. It yet another chapter inside of the unbelievable tale of Griffin , who experienced his remaining hand amputated as a kid.The Griffins experienced back again-in direction of-again tackles upon Seattle moment defensive collection.Damage: The just problems of take note towards both personnel was Seattle WR Doug Baldwin (instantly MCL sprain).UP Future:Seahawks: Check out Los Angeles Chargers upon .Broncos: Host Oakland Raiders upon .

https://www.seahawkstshirtsstore.com/Jus...T_Shirt-39
https://www.seahawkstshirtsstore.com/seahawks_kids-31
https://www.seahawkstshirtsstore.com/Sha..._Shirt-141
Odpovedať
« Staršie | Novšie »

Prejsť na fórum:

Užívateľ (ia) prezerajúci toto téma: 1 hosť(ov)