Toto fórum používa cookies
Toto fórum využíva cookies pre uloženie svoje prihlasovacie údaje, ak sú registrované a vašej poslednej návštevy, ak nie ste. Cookies sú malé textové dokumenty uložené v počítači; cookies nastavené tohto fóra môžu byť použité len na tejto webovej stránke a nepredstavujú žiadne bezpečnostné riziko. Cookies na tomto fóre tiež sledovať konkrétne témy ste si prečítali a kedy ste naposledy čítal. Prosím potvrdiť, či prijať alebo odmietnuť tieto cookies nastavená.

Cookie budú uložené vo vašom prehliadači bez ohľadu na voľby, aby sa zabránilo ste bol znovu túto otázku. Budete mať možnosť zmeniť nastavenia cookies kedykoľvek pomocou odkazu v päte.

Hodnotenie témy:
  • 0 Hlas(ov) - 0 Priemer
Large Cat Nation Q&A: Jalen Ramsey, Yannick Ngakoue, Myles Jack who signs and symptom
Let remedy some thoughts forward of the Jacksonville Jaguars going through the Miami Dolphins within just 7 days 3 of the preseason!BeachBarBortles versus Jacksonville, FLQ: What is Chris Conley function heading in the direction of be this period and what must we be expecting versus him I thing to consider he was transferring toward be a aspect Gardner Minshew Jersey, yet on your own incorporate Terrelle Pryor forward of him upon present-day 53 guy element chartA: If youe referring towards my 53-male prediction that wasn intended toward be a element chart. As significantly as his job, hel be a hybrid restricted close / broad recipient. Hel check out his percentage of purple zone aims. However utmost of all Taj McGowan Jersey, envision it instant-and-8. Hel be the gentleman managing a 9 garden direction. Unbelievably several yards the moment the capture yet a aim upon brief in the direction of medium to start with down conversions and in close proximity to the function line.Monthly bill in opposition to Cincinnati, OHQ: Does Cedric Ogbuehi produce the opening working day roster and if thus why Includes he attained it or specifically mainly because there is no one elseA: Certainly and it partially that there is no just one else with Leonard Wester underperforming within just preseason. Nevertheless a lot of individuals stop toward the staff members include instructed me the coaches get pleasure from him https://www.jaguarsfansteamshop.com/Andr..._Jersey-73, hence I believe that hel securely generate the roster.Jon in opposition to Beverly Hills, CAQ: Drafting and extending Blake Bortles, drafting Taven Bryan, allowing Allen Robinson wander, the Yannick Ngakoue fiasco... How the hell does Dave Caldwell however comprise a endeavor A: I contain no principle. And on your own forgot Luke Joeckel and Dante Fowler.Daniel towards London, UKQ: Can we hope in the direction of view our total setting up workers this 7 days And if hence, who do we anticipate towards check out within just the offensive lineA: As much as starters, wel look at them tonight. Simply just a handful of starters have been talked about by means of Doug Marrone as currently being kept out Leonard Fournette Jersey. I be expecting the commencing offensive line toward be Cam Robinson, Andrew Norwell, Brandon Linder, Will Richardson, and Jawaan Taylor upon opening working day.Chevin against Jacksonville, FLQ: Who are your sleepers this time upon offense and upon security A: I believe Dede Westbrook is owing for a large year currently that he is made up of a capable quarterback down below middle. He acquired all the resources and he would consist of been a 1st spherical draft decide on if not for off industry factors https://www.jaguarsfansteamshop.com/Tyre..._Jersey-81. He generated the greatest of a terrible predicament below inside of Jacksonville, as a result I wouldn be astonished if he was (back) our major recipient nevertheless this period a little bit even more convincingly. As much as security, Ronnie Harrison. He confirmed he may be a star ultimate year with flashes. I believe that this calendar year his sophomore period he commences toward area it all jointly. Chris towards Jacksonville, FLQ: Who signs and symptoms a deal extension very first Yannick Ngakoue, Jalen Ramsey, or Myles JackA: I don imagine Myles Jack will be signing a agreement extension since the charge tag particularly jumped up with Jaylon Smith a short while ago signing a $68 million agreement. The Jaguars aren relocating in the direction of require in direction of pay back that toward Myles. And concerning Jalen and Yannick... I consider Yannick will be the less expensive of the 2 as a result hel be 1st. Yet I feel possibly attain re-signed.Thomas against Spokane, WAQ: Is made up of Gardner Minshew gained the backup quarterback destination The male designed himself a legend right here in just Cougar Nation ultimate yr.A: I consider therefore. Soon after the 1st preseason match there was some difficulty previously mentioned the backup quarterback place and a instant instantly 7 days may contain experienced the staff members seeking for a highway totally free consultant veteran toward deliver inside powering Foles, however it seems together with he location a whole lot of individuals concerns in direction of mattress with a unbelievably Great outing ultimate Thursday.Vergillio towards Jacksonville, FLQ: With some shuffling could possibly the offensive line be to some degree Excellent, if healthierA: I don believe that there specifications in direction of be any shuffling, nonetheless the starting off 5 are good. There not a good deal of element while, therefore if just about anything comes about in direction of one particular or 2 starters... yikes.
Odpovedať
« Staršie | Novšie »

Prejsť na fórum:

Užívateľ (ia) prezerajúci toto téma: 1 hosť(ov)